Joel saw my Bible sitting on the couch this morning and decided he wanted to "read" it by himself. He brought it over to me and I asked him what he was reading about. His response: "I can read all those words..it says, 'Glory to God in the highest!' " Think he's ready for a Christmas play or something!? Then later on in the morning, I caught Joel singing his heart out to Eli with the B-I-B-"Eli" song!!!
3 comments:
Kara that is so precious! And what a little smarty for figuring that out by himself. So so cute.
That Joel is such a loving brother. He seems to really enjoy his little sis. What sweet, sweet kiddos!
Can't believe how Joel's always using his brain and thinking. He's very blessed to have you working and spending so much time with him! I played the video for Grandpa, but don't think he was able to hear it!
Post a Comment